Electric Helicopter Bingo
- 16 cells (2*8) motor accu
- simple and tough construction
- very lightweight construction made of fiberglass
- composite rotor blades with carbon reinforcement
- tough and light landing gear
- very quiet toothbelt drive
- rotor head with central hinge for flapping
- simple assembly - mostly preassembled
- built-in autorotation clutch
- aluminium swashplate and drive pulleys
- the helicopter can be flown by pilots of any skill level
- rotor diameter: 1270mm
- length: 1170mm
- weight with Sanyo 1700C-Cells: 2,75 kg
- rotor speed: 1100 RPM
- flight duration: 8-12 min.
- recommended motor: ULTRA 1600/8-H
Sorry, no more orders!
As the BINGO is no longer manufacured, I cannot accept any more orders.
If you need spare parts, please send me an e-Mail.
The Bingo was reviewed in the German FMT magazine, issue 6/96.
Here are some excerpts (slightly shortened):
"The construction of the BINGO is done in a way, that most components
can be repaired without special skills."
"The assembly is without any problems."
"The model has very soft and pleasing overall flight-characteristics."
For more information write to:
Am Büchl 39
Telephone: +49 / 89 613 42 49
Telefax: +49 / 89 613 42 49